To gain a holistic view of the progress made by women over the past year, Women Leading Boards, a special report from Women Business Collaborative (WBC) and 50/50 Women on Boards™ (WOB), assesses data from a variety of sources, including global benchmarks, the Russell 3000 Index (according to data provided by Equilar), the Fortune and S&P 500s, as well as privately held companies.
Women Leading Boards provides an update on progress made over the past year; explains the impact of the shift; shines a spotlight on areas in which greater focus is required; and offers best practices to ensure the voices of women who currently sit on boards are being heard.
The report includes the following sections and contributions:
- A Look at Progress Made in 2021
- How Can Corporate America Advance Gender Parity?
Heather Spilsbury, COO, 50/50 Women on Boards™
- How CEOs Can Leverage Independent Directors to Bring More Women on Boards
- Expanding Skill Set Diversity in the Boardroom
- How Women Technology Leaders Can Transform the Boardroom and the Future of Business
Bob Zukis, CEO, Digital Directors Network
Barbie Bigelow, CEO, Emerald Growth Partners, LLC
- Latinas are the Least Represented Group on U.S. Public Company Boards
Latino Corporate Directors Association (LCDA)
- ‘Private’ No More: Gender Diversity Trends in Non-Public Companies
Meghan Juday, The Lodis Forum
- Maximizing the Benefits of Board Diversity
- A Call to Action