Application: Current Board Directors
The WCGC is seeking qualified candidates to enhance their cyber governance expertise as part of the WCGC Cohort 1. This inaugural group of 100 includes 75 current directors who will receive exclusive training and recognition throughout WBC’s network. Selected board directors are asked to complete the DDN’s 502 Masterclass on systemic cyber risk oversight for corporate directors. DDN 502 is a 2.5 hour class with a 60-minute exam.
We are providing both education and promotional support for Cohort members who will be championed as leaders in governing systemic cyber risk to advance the importance of gender and cyber diversity at the Board level.
Applications will be reviewed throughout the month of August with classes to begin in the Fall. The WCGC will rely on WBC partner organizations and corporate sponsors to identify and recruit highly qualified participants. Individuals who respond via the website or social media are also encouraged to apply.
DDN provides the leading executive education designed specifically to help boardrooms and corporate directors lead their companies successfully and safely into the digital future. In this live business school caliber learning experience, you will:
- Learn from the leaders in advancing digital and cyber risk oversight.
- Get insight into the latest issues in cyber risk and the cyber threat landscape including proposed SEC rules. Understand the best practices and competencies required to govern systemic risk, cybersecurity and complex digital systems.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing the practice and profession of digital and cyber risk oversight.
- Participants will be tested after course completion to receive a course certificate of completion that documents their active learning on these critical issues. Courses will be held multiple times throughout the Fall and Winter of 2022.
After successfully completing the DDN Masterclass, program graduates will be engaged by WBC in online events and receive recognition on the WBC website and through WBC communications. Participants will be notified by email and given a choice of class dates. We encourage qualified candidates to apply.
Qualifications for Current Board Director Applicants:
- Currently holds a Board Seat(s).
- Able to dedicate the time to attend the live-online courses and complete the pre-reading and masterclass exam (class time of 2.5 hours, total time of 6 hours)